Monday, February 20, 2012

Leave me alone!!

What the fuck is going on??
Why is the bad luck comes continuously without a fucking STOP??
SUCK with this life
FUCK IT

Why? when i am fucking busy, and you call me fucking nonstop???
When im fucking sad, You never call me???
When i need you badly, you are not here??
when i ask u question, u cant get me??
when i answer u, u ask me more????
Fuck you!!!!!!
I am just tired with u............
please, give me some freedom and happy moment!!!
you never do this!!!!!!! i have no happy moment with u sorry!!!!!!!!!!!what the hell!!!!!!!!!!

I hate it, I always cant get what i want!!!!!!
only get what others dump! FUCK it
cry everyday so what????????????ntg change!!!!FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nobody give me a chance unless i strike for it!!!!!!!!!!
NOBODY understands me just know to complain and complain!!!!!!!!!!!
you didnt give me the chance, and u blame me when i try my own!
WHat the hell u want?????????//
I just dn want to be so useless????????//////
what m i borned to b here????????//
can the world ends faster??????????//
please!!!
FUCK u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 if the world ends, i will give my grateful thanks to u my LOVELY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is the best thing u give me.................

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...