Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life in Germany

It is damn cold here. (for me lah =P)
The people here are really friendly, practicing my “halo” and “tchuss” all the way. With the cold and dry weather here, I hope I can become fair and have smoother skin. Hohoho…Anyway, it is really too dry until my lip’s breaking, hair’s breaking, and also my leg. Lotion lotion lotion everyday…1 thing that makes me happy is L’oreal here is cheap! And some other brands. Need to use these branded shampoo and lotion to protect myself.hehe…Head & shoulder, pantene, and nivea are quite expensive at here. What I used in Malaysia and here is totally different.
There are some call shops here. After converting to ringgit Malaysia, it is still expensive. I think my family call me by using youth club maxis is much cheaper. But they seldom call me. =(  maybe I always leave Kuching. They get used with it already. =(
Every day, we have to walk here and there to settle our things. Walk to the bank, walk to school, walk to the shops….damn tired! My leg is going to have big muscle. I stayed with yennleng. (not same room not same house, just same building haha) Me, yennleng and xianglea(hubby) cook every day. We argue all the time in the kitchen. So we close the kitchen door to avoid disturbing the others. Until now, we haven’t cook a really delicious lunch or dinner. But we do cook some “chao ta” or “bbq” vegetable. We do cook “Extra” spicy noodle. We do cook “extra” salty spaghetti (actually I am the chef for this). And we do buy the wrong ingredient!! Haha… the oyster sauce and the soya sauce are totally different with ours in malaysia. They are not salty or sweet. We need to buy new sauce from the Asia Markt. The things in the Asia Markt are expensive. Haiz…  We wait and see! After 1 month, I think 3 of us would be better in cooking. Haha…
Every time I buy things, I will convert the price to ringgit Malaysia. Then I won’t be spending too much. Haha…I hope what I bought can tahan for 1 year. And also my laptop. Please, be strong ya!
The train here is punctual. We don’t need to wait too long for the train. Or maybe few of us wait together that makes us think that the time is short. We went to Köln last weekend (10-10-2010). It was beautiful. We went to the castle. We went to the kirche (church). It was so big and I liked the design of the building. We went to choco museum. Hehe… I bought “some” choco. That was so interesting. The museum has the same concept with our petro saints in KLCC.  There were some simple games and little adventures.
By the way, we need to start writing our thesis in this semester. We don’t have much time to travel. But, we can go back to Malaysia earlier. Hehe… I am happy that I can go back early. But I am not happy that I can’t go travelling. And my parent will be happy that I can save their money. Haha…





















10 comments:

  1. da pao kitkat... da pao that chair also haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. that chair really nice...i like it! but i eat mostly MARS here....not kitkat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey u went to Germany continue your study?student exchange?Enjoy yor!~~~ ^.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah yeah...in germany now...hehe...miss u shwu fei...^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. How long you will be there?so nice can together with ur hubby....^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe...when u got hubby, must let me know ya...hehe...
    1 year loh, hopefully can go back early..^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha....Enjoy there lo...can find job over there then just migrate to there =p Wish you all the best & Take Care ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks dear....muoaksssss... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. don foget to visit Dresden. a nice place to pay a visit. :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like your blog ! haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...