Tuesday, July 24, 2012

what a bad day

Today is another bad day for me
I just realised that I spent too much for this month, shit!
I woke up on time, prepared my lovely lunch for myself to school..
When I stepped out of my house, I forgot to take out my spec.
I went in and asked my sis to do me the flavor
As usual, pushed the lift button, went in, walked out
SHIT, i forgot my document file
Again, pushed the lift button to get up to 13th floor, went in to get my stupid file

When i got in my little viva, I couldn't find my touchngo card
It's disappeared!!!
I need to use tunai (cash) to pass by the tol station..
fine fine fine...

what a bad day!!!
pls don't give me any trouble from now till night..thanks!
work hard hard pls....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...