Friday, September 14, 2012

Slow management

I change to Master by coursework finally!! yay..
However, the management team from UKM is SUCK!
They are still processing my application for changing my master course...
Its been 1week..
Just get a signature and give the letter to me, how long do you need?
Their working hour is mon to thursday 11am to 1230pm, then 3pm to 430pm, friday break from 12pm to 3pm..
WTF
so enjoy ya!!
i always want to work in government sector due to the relaxing working lifestyle, agree? XD
JPA, take me pls...!!

BTW, i am having my new life, very satisfied with it
But then, i will have to reduce my freelance job..=(
not earning money for this period but study good!
Gayao ar....


1 comment:

  1. I also wan work government but government don't want me :(.... but i can earn more :p now

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...