Thursday, November 29, 2012

Herbaline

Yesterday i went to Herbaline to have my half price facial due to my birthday month.
Herbaline is a good beauty facial centre with good service provided and friendly consultant.
They are not pushy on their products but they will recommend the suitable for you.
I did cell stabilizing and moisturizing treatment which cost me Rm62.50 only. (normal price: rm125)
You can view their services and products through  http://www.herbaline.com.my/en/index.html

I bought some of their products:
1. milky lotion to remove face make up gently
2. Freckles cream (contain Vit-C, i have a lot of freckles, sad with them =( )
3. lightening cream (against freckles)
4. eye cream (due to my sleepless nights)

Their products are ok to me, at least not causing sensitivity problem.
I tried CellXXXXX before, the treatment is suck
I tried AsterXXXXXX, not so good and efficient but not hurting your skin la..
I would like to try Adonis next time...hahaha...


think of chop off my long long hair...but i am scared!! may be trim a little bit, should i dye it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...