Tuesday, November 22, 2011

22112011

another "meaningful" date passed which is 20112011.
"meaningful" cos i did ntg on that day, but prepared hardly for my bachelor thesis presentation.
Making presentation might be easy for some people but not for me.
Talking in front of many ppl is not my strength
My hubby never seen me presenting task in class before...hmm...
This time he didn't as well..
He stood outside of the room listening to my script without looking at me

I read so many times repeatedly about my presentation script.
I never been so nervous at previous presentation.
I never think of having the chance to present stuff in front of "angmo" whose english can be excellent
Luckily im in germany not US or UK...=P
I did it!!
With some broken english when answered prof's question.
Use my body language to explain the things..
everyone laughed at me but i hoped they got me..XD

I haven't know my final result in my university life.
I have to pass up my final thesis in order to get the result.
Ganjiong....
Pls...god bless me!

I told myself
1.0 makan KFC
1.3 tak makan 1 day
1.7 tak makan 2days..
2.0 tak beli new laptop
I want to eat KFC!!!! although the chance is quite small as prof helped me to answer so many questions...
pray hardly...give me a first class pls....



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...