Sunday, March 2, 2014

Back to Malaysia

I am back to kl
Well, I actually back to kl every month
What I did this time?

I post something back to my hometown in the morning. Okay, the skynet at diamond square is no longer there FYI.
Then I met my pretty babes, had a nice lunch together 
She is pretty and available! But only for good man
We look alike, but of course she is much prettier even without make up 

Then we visit our old friend, very sampat girl 
I think the camera effect is too too bright.. And it's totally diff from real person, dark become fair, still I prefer normal cam hahaha

Okay, started my job in the night at muziun Telekom for a fighting match
I didn't watch the show actually, abit scared to c ppl injured
This pretty girl is my partner of the night, I like her attitude, friendly n sampat
She look alike "jolin" and she joined pageant before, talented girl 
Okay, done!
My whole night ended with insomnia
What's next?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...