Sunday, March 2, 2014

Keep fit after cny

I would like to share how I keep fit after cny
It's not the best solution , but it suits me

Okay, my weight after cny is around 47kg
Oh shit, my weight normally maintain at 42 to 45
I guess the metabolism start to drop
I need to do something 

Last time, I skipped one dinner with light lunch, I can reduce 1kg
This time I can't achieve by skipping meal

1. I eat full breakfast. Eg. Mihun goreng
2. I eat vege with egg or potato for my lunch (no meat, less rice n noodle) usually I eat very little rice, or I chose dong fen or mihun
3. I took fruit or some biscuits around 5pm. It's my dinner! After this, no more food. If I'm hungry again, take in yogurt or fruit drinks
4. Exercises are required to have healthy life. I'm not hardworking enough to gain muscle, but at least reduce waist size.my aim is 23inch, but still it's far far away from me. 
I would suggest simple running in the evening for at least 30mins. I did 30mins tummy workout such as plank, sit up, squat and so on. It's very useful to gain muscle! Sometimes I go for swimming, around 1 hour restless. 
I can c my body is more fit now, still bloated and flabby, but better.. Hahaha comforting myself 
But when my friend saw me, they were like " suki, you inject Botox?" Face slimmer already , damn happy ler hahaha
Now my weight is around 44.5kg
My target is 42kg
Gayao gayao!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...