Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lost jor

hihihi, sorry for hiding myself for so many days..
Do you miss me?
This semester is kinda busy for me.

MONDAY:
from 8am to 2pm power electronics and electromagnetic compability classes with tutorials
(our cafe closes at 2pm =( )
then 4pm to 5pm solid state electronics tutorial again.

TUESDAY:
11am to 1pm MRFT (microwave and radiofrequency technics)laboratory work.
2pm to 7pm MRFT classes and tutorials.

WEDNESDAY:
8am to 11am mobile communication classes with tutorial.
12pm to 3pm power system lecture + tutorial.

THURSDAY:
12pm to 4pm solid state electronics lecture with tutorial again.

FRIDAY:
power system laboratory in afternoon ( i forgot the time as there are only 3 labs for this subjects)

Can you see how busy i am?
i have thesis to be done somemore. Once i have free time no matter it's only 1hour or 45mins, just go to the lab sit there and pretending i am doing something..
I have  private subject to be studied: communication skill. I'm leaning to talk with my supervisor with very friendly nice tune. BUT... I DON'T HAVE PATIENT!!
I am not good in saying something fake and pretending to be friend with people i don't like. SORRY, i need to get myself a MASK!
and lastly.. my internet technician fly me aeroplane. I didn't attend the classes just to wait for him to come for telefon line instllation, but he skipped me! WTF..
another appointment at 27th..long time to wait..stay in a lonely house with no internet access..pity me!
this coming friday until monday are holidays, but i have no idea what to do..stay in lonely house with laptop without internet...
=(

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...