Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Selfish human

I am selfish, I admit!
Everyone is selfish, love themselves more than anyone in this world.
BUT, when you are getting older, your selfishness will decreasing as well.
Becoz, you will realise you can do anything for yourself as you are just waiting for death, but you can do more for your dearies daughter and son.
MUM and PUPPY are always the BEST!

I used to call my daddy as PUPPY, learnt from a HK drama when i was young. I remember the actor is au yong zheng wa..

We are all selfish. sometimes, you may hurt someone when you are chasing over your dream and goal. Sometimes, you want everthing to be perfect without considering others' feeling. Sometimes, you just want something good and you just simply throw away the bad ones. or sometimes, you don't even realise you are doing selfish things.

nobody know others' well, and, do you know yourself well?
nope!
if you believe in god, god is watching you, and he knows everything u did.
he knows you the best.
I am not good to talk bout religion here..So, don't ask me whether i believe in GOD or not..

when you look at your loved ones, try to put aside the selfishness sometimes to make everything more lovely and peaceful~~
It's hard.. but it's simply easy if you love them..

a year without me...love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...