Monday, April 4, 2011

continued~~

harlo, readers and bloggers..
not updating my blog for few days already..
haven't share the story of wisdom tooth extraction.

I went to the dental clinic with 2 friends, 1 is hubby another 1 is adrien who can speak fluent german. hihi..
He helped me to tell the dentist not to pluck my upper wisdom teeth, i hope to at least left 2 wisdom teeth for me, not to be too stupid later..hehe...
Then started  to inject few dos of drug to make me feel painless during the operation. It's shouldn't be an operation if it was done without needlework. hmm..
I forced myself to close my eyes hardly, but my curiosity caused me to open my eyes widely..haha
So i watched the whole process with no pain, now i realised the power of drug..
the dentist very forceful in the operation, i can feel it's actually pain~~ auch!!
I saw the nurse sucking my blood out, non stop..my GOD! i need to take in IRON later..
The dentist cheated me twice, he told me "finish finish" but he still took out my tooth, then he told me "finish finish" again, but he held needle in hand. S**T, cheated me!
My tooth was cut into 2 pieces and took out twice...
For me, the most full-with-feel process is during the needlework, why?
because i expected it's not painful AT ALL, but i felt the needle going in my gum and coming out gain...eww!!
The whole process was better than my expectation..i always expect the worst thing to happen. =( very pessimistic..

What made me unsatisfied was: HE THREW AWAY MY TOOTH!!!
I wanna keep it as memory, but he throw it away...

After the operation, of course, went to pharmacy to get some medicine. My face swallen and looked unbalanced! I have taken some photo, but it's <yuck> for me...eww!!

cheat you all lah...hahaha

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...