Tuesday, December 6, 2011

051211

Today is a special day (however, i will forget bout the date)
I got my total result finally...1 word --------super-duper-f***ing- disappointed
I look down to myself
Why m i just dat useless?
I always tot I only know to study without any other talent
However, I realized that I know NOTHING! not even study!
I m an idiot! CLAP CLAP!

I went shopping after that to stable my emotion ( what a nice excuse ya! =P)
My tear is really rolling in my eyes okay!
I bought make up stuff...
Intro to you all if it is nice ya..(but i m not a good make up artist)
I have to bring 6longchamp back to malaysia this time..(gan jiong)
Can u imagine a small girl like me carrying 40kg stuffsss?
Imagine now then..=P

I bought so many chocolate back as well...A choco's fan ^^
But i quit choco for few weeks due to my sensitive irritated skin condition now...
pity..worried...FML
I'm soso down
wad to do wad to do?
help....=(

can no longer cover my pimple and scar with 1 love shape...=(
So ugly of me!!

2 comments:

  1. now i know a fair bit more about you...
    cool girl...
    just part of life...
    life is always up and down..
    And i do agree tat you're an Emo girl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...