Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Germany or Malaysia?

I guess many of u will be asking me the same question: Will you work at Germany? or continue your master in Germany?
My answer is "NO"
However, in deep of my heart, there is kind of passion to stay in Germany, especially when i browse through "FB news"
I read a lot of news and stories bout Malaysia politics and social crime, crazy!
When I start to imagine my life in such a country, feel like living in a jail full of criminals and danger
I have this thought after I came to germany
No doubt, it's so peaceful living in Germany
the polices are responsible and SMART
People here obeys the rules
Everything looks just normal
but it seems to be too normal for me
Lack of entertainment
Lack of excitation
Lack of noise
Lack of chinese
Lack of delicious food
...

I know I am kinda stupid giving up the chances to work in Germany now..
I will go back to my country and try to live there with no fear
If it doesn't work, then maybe I will try to haunt a job in germany.
just TRY..
Nobody wishes to stay far apart from Family
Give myself a period of "testing time" before making any decision.
good luck! =)

my passport look =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...