Sunday, January 8, 2012

07012012

today is my friend, ah loong's birthday, let's say "happy birthday" to him~~
A nice saturday for me as it's called "shopping day"
I went out with my lovely sister in the early morning on 10am (supposed)
but make up session took us 1hour =.=
okay, my mood was still great..
Times square~~

try to act cuter than her...but always im the old 1..=.=
cute housemate...
my current profile pic..super likey! SS in the car..
times square's new year decoration..nice? gongxigongxi
chatime!! a bit weird of me in this pic..haha
we shopped for so many clothes for CNY..
missing our eldest sister..
kept finding clothes for them but I was afraid of the size changed for 1 year ++
soon, I will be back to kuching lur...
enjoy now first..
happy shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...