Friday, January 13, 2012

goal

i should update my goal list in my blog now..
My sister reminded me to seriously think about my future
What is my next step to keep me success?
I m happy that i can sleep like a pig these few days in malaysia
warm bed with warm weather
I love it!
These days cause me to put aside my plan..hmm

Master or work??
If master, what course should i take?
management, MBA or engineering?
thesis? without thesis?
malaysia or germany or singapore?
money???
if work, what kind of work should i apply?
penang or KL?melacca? singapore?germany?
so many options..headache!

Master course will start on sept..
at first i think of going back to germany to cont master, but it seems to be too warm to stay here
plus no money to go there..unless working part time there..will b too tough lah
banyak alasan!
fine! just to say morning!!...

1 comment:

  1. dun alasan banyak, faster come here study
    ich vermisst dich!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...