Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Penang trip with buddies

A trip organised by me and francis
I never know bukit bendera = penang hill
This trip taught me..=P
A very fun trip and we all gathered and chitchat
Finally i saw xoei and yinfen, my best friends in UKM
The feeling didn't changed, we still talked crazily..XD



sihoong, anyone is interested with him? hehe

sweet couple..=)


ah loong...the same pose same man

the ship..nice? no money to have a try on it =(

decoration at queensbay, ignore my funny action (ng yinfen, i will practice more to be stronger, dont GUCI me)

yippy yaya

again, sweet couple...

sing k session..

yummy!!!

my favorite..prawn prawn

all waiting for the food...hungry lah..i ate dinner leh ^^


yummy, waiting for fishy..

francis's favorite, he ordered two for this..

super likey..

this is the fishy...

Now the "ma po" turn.."ma po" is girlstalk for xoei..we polished nails together, cracking nail polish..first time tried on it, from june..

hohoho...GHOST hands...
Too many photographers, these r all from my camera..hehe...
see u all soon..(next year??)
Penang is all about eat eat eat!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...