Thursday, October 6, 2011

061011

another winter is coming soon.
So soon
I stayed here for 1year already
I can feel the coldness around me, start to attack me

I didn't achieve any goal i set before
I'm fat still (for myself)
my tummy still that big...everyday sit in lab, getting big tummy, no sweating as here is too cold
good result? hmm...didn't hit my target
fair skin is almost here..but after trips, get back my not-that-fair skin..
pimples lagi cham...gt scar somemore, need treatment when i get back to malaysia..
sing sing sing..so many housemates are with me..
all failed failed failed..

I always ruin my own plan..
but i really cut others' hair better now..faster and nicer..this is true...=P
My hair is also long enough to make curl, but weak for that
here are my goals..
http://bluesuki88.blogspot.com/p/my-goal.html

fine, i set my target to no. 13 enough...go bec go bec!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...