Tuesday, October 18, 2011

18102011

Today is my sister's birthday, very sad that im not by ur side.
But im praying for u all the time.
1 day i will buy a cake to put n ur face like mask---revenge!
hopefully can have fun with u in CNY.

But everyth doesnt go smooth like what i expected.
I m worried now!
today i realised my soldering skill is super lousy!
damn!
i asked prof for some suggestion but he said he wanted to do soldering for me.
OMG, so useless!
he is already an old man, more than 50 i thk...
If he manages to do the technical stuff, then i better die!
i tried for the whole morning, but it seems to be failed!

I plan to write down all my recipe of everday-meal to my hubby.
I hope he can cook by himself when he is alone here.
I hope he won't take pizza everyday or maggie mee..
hope i can send him some curry paste and secret recipe to have nice meal everyday!
today wrote a mee goreng recipe.
tell u a secret, his mee goreng is not okay but his nasi goreng lagi cham!! like an overnight-porridge..

I got a good news today, but not going to share here. hehe...secret!
but it's really happy, at least it helps me a lot in Germany..
Tonight im going to german class to improve german language BEFORE i leave.
Dratt told me that it's more useful to learn a thing without tension and purpose.
=)

over highlighting my nose..=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...