Tuesday, October 25, 2011

fly back to my sweet home

Finally i bought my ticket back to malaysia.
Planned so many times, finally i bought it without thinking so much
yeah...super excited
many things are waiting for me to do.
first, birthday celebration at disneyland ( next blog title )
then, settle down my thesis with presentation ( most gan jiong 1 )
then fly back lur..
gonna meet up with my besties at Penang and KL
gonna shopping and ban lengleng with my sister in KL
and then fly back to kuching...to see all my thian family members
eat eat eat...
I chose a very good time to fly back to kuching which is 15th jan afternoon, can eat kolo mee as lunch! =P
31st decemeber I will reach KL...nice date? hehe...
1 thing makes me headache------settle JPA! need my sister to take leave and send me to putrajaya, so ma fan! and gonna stay far apart with my hubby for around 1 year...=(
okie...it's time to continue doing my thesis AGAIN!...byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...