Sunday, April 1, 2012

Eyelash

Many of my friends said my fakey eyelashes look just natural..
Yeap.. I prefer natural~~
I don't like thick make up
I don't like thick and heavy fake eyelash..

A real story of me:
I wore a pair of cheap "three tree" brand of fake eyelash at my first date with my hubby.
That was my first time wearing eyelash.
I ate dinner at "small genting" (look out point)
OMG...
the eyelash fell..
What an embarrassing date..
It's so embarrassing as I just together with me for not more than 6months.. We were still strange!
I still remember it was my birthday..hehehe

After that, I will never ever buy "three tree" brand of eyelash.
I go for the more expensive 1.
Finally i found that handmade eyelashes are perfect to me!!
Light, easy to stick and remove and look so natural!
I love it...

so fake!!!

natural eyelash


Natural eyelash
 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...