Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"Lazy", can you please go away!?

I am so lazy recently..MAX lazy!
I used two weeks to do my master task. OMG, it should be done in just 1week okay?!
I was busy for these two weeks, photoshooting, working and also studying

I finally finish studied my master paper and also devices searching.
I didn't apply any part time job now because....
I am going to korea on 14th april for around 1 month! yippy...
Dont miss me, my friends! hehe XD

I am excited to go to Korea..first time eh! hihihi
However, I hope to do more research on my master before i leave, i don't want to be the lazy worm...=(
gayao gayao!
back to old hardworking SUKI!!!

I will get my first car soon....=)

2 comments:

  1. lol lazy go away, hard work right away!

    get what car? :P BMW? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...quite lazy recently, must update blog more frequent.
    im not rich for BMW la...kancil..viva..so kesian 1 =(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...