Monday, April 2, 2012

Why I love snoopy?

I always tell ppl that i Love snoopy.
I don't have anything about snoopy.
Not a snoopy bearbear, a snoopy notebook, a snoopy pen and I don't even visit snoopy restaurant YET

I love snoopy because it's a cartoon character that makes me feel it's BLUE in color.
I like BLUE..
kitty is about pink
pikachu is about yellow.
Winnie the pooh is about yellow.
Mickey is about black and red.
Smurf is not cute to me although its in blue
In my imagination and memory, Snoopy is wearing blue pant.haha...
Self-imagination!

Don't u thk snoopy is cute?!

He is not wearing any pant in fact..=.=


I hope to have a snoopy bearbear as a gift from anyone of u...(ngek ngek ngek)
But its very hard to find snoopy nowadays..=(

blue blue blue background
hehe
good friend of snoopy
Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...