Thursday, July 21, 2011

1st and also the last oral exam

HUH~~~
Finally i am done with my oral exam in germany.
My speaking is bad, i think my friends knew it.
I seldom do presentation in classes.
I seldom speak in english or even malay.
My mandarin also campur english, malay, cantonese ...

I think i tend to imitate what i saw in my life----drama, people, movie, sound....
I don't even know who i am, what is my characteristic and my own unique pattern.
Where is the original ME?

back to the topic~
I was very worried bout the oral exam, i was worried that the lecturer couldn't understand me.
Finally i did it~
But it didn't ended with good conclusion.
I can't answer the last question. He gave me a lot of hints, but still i can't!
I stuck there, and felt helpless, my tear automatically started rolling in my eyes like *kitty eyes*
then he stopped asking.
he asked me to wait outside for the result.
Once i stepped out of the room, my tear dropped, nonstop..uncontrollable!
When they asked me to go in again, I had to really tahan the tear, acted very steady and strong, but i guessed he saw it! embarrassing!
The result is much better than what i expected...

My tear become weaker and weaker after i came to Germany..may be it's due to home-sick and dependency to my hubby.
I must be stronger~
Trust yourself, only you yourself can decide everyth~~

say yeah!

How ss i'm? hihi

3 comments:

  1. 不懂我眼泪在眼眶打几圈成绩也会比较好一点吗。。还是。。我会被打?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 应该会叫你明年再来考吧!HAHA。。。

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...