Thursday, July 21, 2011

bubble pop



Studied in these few days, i totally ignored my blog~
Keep repeating this song- bubble pop by Hyuna..
my hubby started to like hyuna..=(
She is sexy, no doubt!
and quite special, as she is not a fair lady like other korean girls..

Today hubby asked me, why u looked so steady during exams?
cos i don't like last minute work and studied like hell..
I like to spend little of time everyday to study, and relax
in last minute, it's better for me to prepare my mood to be ready for exam, not my brain.
i want to smile when sitting in the exam, wear nicely and forget everyth before the moment i enter the exam room.
I don't read anyth before enter the examination room, just to calm myself down..
that's why i don't discuss with my friends, cos i always believe i will be able to remember everyth i read before once i enter the room.
if i discuss with them, and i forgot the answer, i will be panic then..
kind of cheating to myself ya..hmm

bubble bubble bubble pop~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...