Sunday, September 26, 2010

Angel...

I am not saying that i am angel ok??

But i love to watch angel (tv series)...
I think i started to watch this tv series when i was in form2..
It was a vampire drama series..
I like to watch scary movie and drama..but at the same time i can't withstand the geli-ness and feeling of being shocked..a bit weird right?
Last time i did a body checkout for free...
that guy told me that my heart can't withstand being shocked..it was weak..
But still i watched and watched..
even the resident evil can make me almost heart attack...
tell you, I can be shocked when i was watching a love story...
I think that after few years, i won't be able to watch scary movie anymore...I will run out of cinema...

Very nice drama...old drama

very handsome...and yeng..but he is a bit too big size..hehe...

3 comments:

  1. lol.. wei go download leh i lazy download wan watch it again haha.. nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know how to download....haiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suki, I just follow your blog... follow mine too, k? my first healthy and beauty blog :)
    http://healthy-beauty-happy-with-josephine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...