Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tiring holidays...

It is a "2weeks holiday"...
By the way, I need to prepare a lot of thing for my next journey...
I need to get all the needed things, this drives me crazy..
Wrote down all the stuffs, go shopping mall for it..
But it didn't feel like "shopping", but "finding"!
Need to prepare the industrial training slide show for presentation..I haven't started it yet..
My hubby is now at Kuching for Holidays..
Today is his last day here.. later have to send him to airport for "goodbye"..
Then i will have to start all the preparation like do appointment with dentist..
I am afraid that my teeth are getting worse..
Then have to do facial..These few days, i walked around Kuching with my hubby, under the HOT sun..
Need to get some protection for my skin, pamper my skin..hehe...
Then need to cut my long hair, the end of my hair is all spoiled...GRASS hair...
and i need to spend my time with my parent and my brothers...THIS IS A MUST!!
I can't believe that i will be leaving my hometown for more than 1 year.....

I forgot to bring my cable here, can't upload those photos..haiz..
Will upload in next week...
My hp N79 in factory again..always get sick!
So i can only play with my camera until memory full without taking out any picture from it...
This is my HOLIDAY!! =(

My hubby bear bear will accompany me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...