Saturday, September 25, 2010

hometown

Leaving soon...
so nervous...
I cant fall in sleep these few days..
packing packing and packing..
I have passed my presentation today..luckily there was no question asked by lecturer kekeke
Today breakfast at KFC..my first time ate KFC's chicken porridge..it tasted exactly the same with Mcd's porridge..hmm...same ingredient?
Wear formal with skirt to faculty, first time too...
then continued working at pwtc for construction fair..
Quite easy job...
I wanna go back..
At kuching, the weather turn dark very early in the evening.. then i can sleep early
BTW, i didnt sleep early due to my heart-bumping...

1 year..i wont be in malaysia for 1 year..very afraid..
I am scared that i will forgot the road in malaysia especially correct way to go back to batu kawa.
I am afraid that i will feel strange with malaysia after 1 year...
I am nervous that i will become a STRANGER in germany

spent my time with my parent..
drink coffee every night...
talked a lot of university stuff with mummy..
and play card with mummy
visited my grandmother and grandfather...
ate favourite mooncake but didn't get to play tanglung..
yeah!! i have learnt to cook fried chicken....almost the same taste with KFC =P
but very sad that my brother didn't sent me to aiport...=(

Here are the photos taken in kuching with hubby's visit

so yeng
hubby's photoshoot with ang gong kia
welcome to kuching
welcome to sarawak cultural village
nice???
noob!!!!
cat cat cat
"hotel" for hubby
piggie tan's track
kissing with fish....i think my skill really not bad lah

5 comments:

  1. see your post almost cause me heart attack by the feeling of leaving.....
    espeacially when the words
    "talked a lot of university stuff with mummy..
    and play card with mummy
    visited my grandmother and grandfather..."
    u need to be strong at there.. jiayou!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...have to be strong for these few days..
    after i reach there, i think i will play around liao..the i wont be sad liao..haha...
    yeah..chit chat with mummy...happy although she keep failinf asleep...=.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tan Tan, hope u like Cat city and come AGAIN ya!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...