Sunday, September 26, 2010

disturbing...

recently there is a Anonymous who is so disturbing...
Her english is bad...but still want to comment my blog..i can't understand what she is writing...so i hope u comment with proper english and better grammar ya..
I am very curious that i post the blog to people who wana know my life and thinking..
Is she so interested with me? always comment at the 1st place..
The previous post with chinise language, I didn't post it out, but she commented on it..hmm...She is my big fan as she will read it AUTOMATICALLY...hahahaha...
Big fan with bad attitude who is trying to destroy my "I love suki"
never mind ..let it go...
I can withstand this "small people" (小人)...may be brainless people?jealousy people? copycater? No idea....
Anyway, thanks for viewing my blog...everyone...


I didn't update my status and photo album in my facebook but to update here..
It is because I think only friends who really care of me will come in to understand my life..
I don't want to make my facebook packed...and i don't want to spam facebook...=P
May be you will get to know me better here? right? hehe..


The anonymous is acting like this...but i really don't wana steal anything from u..u can create your own blog and copycat other people...

still...i got hubby by my side...
and i got daddy mummy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...