Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Faculty night...^^


Haiz, my friends keep complaining that there were very little photos of them.
Hemm....now i am going to upload fac night photos...I think it wont be too many of my photos...keke


Hair do...5 girls
Myself..longlong dress
Hubby


Ex-partner


haha....there was big wind..my hair fly away


My hubby's buddies


housemates at penang
girlssss

Their make up were all done by me except Florence...hehe...
whole JKEES
4th year JKEES

Happy family!!

Happy night as I can just sat there and watched the whole show!
Very angry that there was nothing to eat when there was bad show..hmm
All the juniors did great job..
I love Lady Gaga show and also my wong zou lam...hehe
Jkees goodgood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...