Friday, October 15, 2010

Changes

Changes
Yeah, everything has changed. But u didn’t want to accept it.
The relationship has changed, and so the feel.
What you are doing now is forcing, not loving.
You didn’t use your sincere heart to love me.
All the while, you just love yourself too much that you only want your life goes smoothly.
But I don’t! I want my life go smoothly but with right person right thing, not to force myself to stay happy with someone who don’t love me.
This type of relationship has maintained for more than half year. Don’t you feel tired of it?
Why you never think of my feeling? I am so tired of it. I gave chance for you to change but you only get worse. What I am thinking, what I am doing, u never listen to me with patience. You never give good response to me. What I see from your eyes is all the impatience, annoying, and ignoring.
You make my life messy. You make me getting stress and stress. You make me live unhappily. I can’t share my stuff with you. I can’t share my problem. I can’t release stress when I am with you. I am totally sad.
What you did is disappointing me.
Maybe it’s my fault. I am the one who always take the first step. I am the one who just like to talk so much until I exceed the limit of topic. I am the one who always think “that is never mind, sharing is caring. Be straight forward” In fact, not everyone likes the true story. Some people like to cheat themselves. Some people like the hidden stuff. THEN, WHAT”S WRONG FOR ME TO WAIT FOR THE “STRAIGHT FORWARD AND TRUE” GUY??
It’s not matching! We are not from the same world. You may find a better girl. And I always think that you can.
Please let me go if you never think of changing and discussing. Please chase me back if you really love me… I am just a simple girl who want a guy who really love me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...