Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Talking & Listening

I love to talk! And I love to listen. But honestly I prefer talking rather than listening.
I realize 1 thing. Most of the people like to talk in order to listen to other people.
Sometimes, when I am talking, I notice that he is not listening to me with patient. Or he shows no interest with what I am talking. Then, what for I continue talking to air? So I stop talking to him. Rude? Yeah, I am rude =P
Nobody likes to listen to other people’s thing with no voice out. Yeah, you may show your opinion, but not to hurt me or to against me. Maybe I am wrong! But you can show me the correct way after I talk. As a good listener, the best way is to listen and agree WHEN I AM TALKING! Because, I am angry, sad or happy when I am talking. I just need a quiet listener whom I share my thing with. I don’t need your advice when I am talking. Just SILENT!
After I calm down or not so hyperactive, you can speak out your mind. Then it’s time for me to listen and process. I can accept your opinion at this time, better than you give stupid idea or make some jokes when i am not in the right mood. This should be the correct communication way right?
Sometimes, he talks nonsense and bored me. But, I will respect you and listen to you quietly. Unless you are scolding me!! Haha...BUT, when that is my turn to talk, and you never respect me, then I won’t listen to you next time! You are just a guy who likes to talk bullshit! Listen to others if you want people to listen to you
I am happy and glad that my friend and family are listening to me when I have problems. But not every time. Timing is important for a good conversation. Right time, right mood, right condition and right place.
You must appreciate you listener because it’s really hard to find a listener…


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...