Monday, October 25, 2010

The beginning

The beginning of love is always perfect. I like people announce me about their new partners. i enjoy listening to their story, how they get together, how they know each other. It’s so lovely. And I feel so happy. Congratulation!!
If the beginning of love is not happy?? This is one of the possibilities also. If you don’t make a wonderful beginning, there will be no love story. When you watch a movie, if the beginning is not nice, you won’t continue watching it. But, still, there are some exceptions. Example, if you have bought your ticket to cinema, no matter how bad is the beginning of the movie; you will still need to complete it as you have paid for it. Unless, money is not a problem for you, or you think that throwing away the ticket to go and buy another new ticket for another movie is better and worthy. Or you like the actors or directors; you believe that the movie is interesting except the introduction.
For me, I will have to continue watching the movie, not because I don’t want to throw away the ticket, but the door of the cinema is locked! I need to watch it. But the story is damn shit! At last, I sleep in the cinema, ignore the movie. I no longer care how it goes. What I care is how to get out from the cinema.
No matter how bad is the end of the story, we will remember the good beginning of it, right? That will be good memory for us… Make it fun make it fantastic to make it a love story…


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...