Thursday, May 5, 2011

Complicated vs Special

HI, readers!
A sweet and warm greet from me..
I finally active in blogging again, support me please (*.*) kitty eyes..

Do you ever meet someone who is just special for u?
just anyone u knew..
friends, bf, gf or someone you are not close with but just let you feel his or her mysterious..
Their stories make you feel they are special?
Their acts or habits?
or their thoughts instead?

Some people are willing to be special by making their lives so complicated.
But it's not special at all..
You can see it's actually just that simple but you are the one who tried to make it complicated.
I won't remember you are a spacial person, but I will remember what you did is more than enough to stay happy and simple..
You will say she or he is special by feeling the mysterious and how incredible he or she is.
They don't have to act to be special.
I guess not many people understand what i am talking about. hmm...

example:
气质就是一个不是每个人都拥有的东西.
它发自内心,内在的一种美.
不是你能扮演出来的,没有就是没有,不管你再怎么去演绎也是让人觉得你只是在特地的把自己装饰成"特别"的人,其实你只是戴着面具,自己把自己搞得更复杂.

haha...i am like a teacher...OMG!
So old style...

I like linda chung in YSSS, so cool...She is just pretty in this way, not the cute type...
BYE!

he is special to me cos he is stupid enough yet clever...=.=

1 comment:

  1. u are clever enough yet stupid...==
    gam gam hou cover each other^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...