Sunday, May 8, 2011

Study in library

Do you spend your time in library?
I don't!
I never went to primary school's library as i remembered.
I went to secondary school's library few times just to find my sister.
I went to matriculation college's library to watch movie but not more than 3times.
I went to UKM's library to log in facebook and check mail, and also "study group" but it's always failed to study.(not more than 5times also)
Now i am "studying" in UDE's library.
Am i hardworking? ngek ngek

I am actually blogging, facebooking and paktou-ing in library.
But DAMN!
The library here is damn quiet! much more quiet than Malaysia's library.
You can hear your own breath. oooo...not a nice environment for me!
Silence = bored for me...
Silence = unhappy for me...
Silence = serious for me
and Serious = Tension!! @.@

The main reason for me to step in library is that my room still doesn't have internet access due to.......
1. wrong address written by the technician.
2. without notice of wrong address for 3 technician appointment.
3. my LAN port of this noob ACER is spoiled.
4. I haven't make a new appointment with the technician.
5. the last and the most important::::: deng deng deng deng------- i am so hardworking!!

happy weekend everyone and happy mother's day...
i miss you mummy!!
i wish to call you but sadly all the call shops are closed. i sent u a message but i am not sure whether u read it.
Love you mom~~~~


mummy, your favourite orchid..

I am married!!! =.= too short..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...