Monday, May 30, 2011

29052011

today is a wasted day.
I wasted my time in watching drama introduced by Dratthenez tan!
I didn't study at all..
I forgot there is a laboratory work on tuesday, i didn't make any preparation for it!
I watched drama nonstop for these few days, totally wasting my time!!shit!
I can't sleep for few days, this make me more and more tired, and don't have energy to do anything..
Insomnia...I HATE YOU!!!
So i have few pimples on my face and small panda eyes! Don't you think panda has big eyes? but mine is small~~ so it's worst! =(
let me show you now..ngek ngek ngek
act cute when i am still young..<3

I don't know to wink wink, consider passed? *kitty eyes*
draw a LOVE using lipstick..just to cover my pimple =(
spot my pimple..=(


ugly love shape, but i likie...notice my Love shaped ear ring? from my hubby..=)
I purposely make up for fun because it's stressed of study.
I am using purple eyeshadow, can u see it? it's very hard to draw with purple, so i tried..hihi

First time using volume mascara, so thick! but still my eyelashes didn't curled up FML

I use only a 1 fake eyelash,cut it into 2 and stick at the end of my eyes, not purposely, but i am lazy to find a pair of it, this is the used eyelash where i throw on the table last time..haha..

I didnt use foundation or bb cream, so u can see the redness at my nose...haiz, i don't know what to do with this..
a simple lip gloss and draw a love shape, done!
The panda eyes still can be seen clearly and also the spots, redness and small little pimples (sound cute? girrrrr)

 This is my sunday of MAY..
mummy, happy birthday!! Sorry for no study hard..I will try my best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...