Thursday, May 19, 2011

a memorable day

I am always proud with my eldest sister ( i am proud with my whole family as well)
She is a very intelligent girl with a kindness and patient.
She seldom complain, and she never ever do something bad or against the rules.
She studied very well and she is independent after she went to KOREA.
For me, she is always the brilliant one!!
I didn't talked with her always due to far distance and also some misunderstanding. But i know she cares of me.
I am now very happy that she is finally married to someone really loves her... my hyong bu.
I had outing with hyong bu and her before when he came to KL for a trip.
I can feel his love to her and they suit each other a lot. It's sweet ^^
however, this is a memorable day for her and also me as i couldn't attend the wedding party. First wedding in my family.
I wonder how my mummy feels.. I wonder how i feel is i am there.

pinky mummy and purple da jie! they are pretty
my naughty sister was singing on the stage. i missed it again!! tell u something..she sing very very....."well" haha
my daddy and mummy turn
their turn! tian mi mi..my hyong bu can sng that mandarin song..he worked it out hardly i think
What a wonderful night without me. If i am there, i will sing a lovely song for them as well...i miss you! when can see you again..
My whole family is heading to KOREA now..another trip without me..
I will have to work very hard to earn more and more $$$. I will go to KOREA one day at least to see their future babies..XD
congratulation!!! muoak!!

1 comment:

  1. congrats la and what song u want to sing ? yuan you hui ?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...