Wednesday, May 25, 2011

hot!!

The weather here is getting hot..
20++ degree Celsius.
But still i am wearing jacket all the time because of the wind..
I seldom feel cold, even i was in malaysia..
I must sleep with blanket..no matter it's afternoon nap or night long rest..
I am afraid of cold..not that i am easy to get sick like flu or fever...just that i don't like the feeling of hair stand on end ( wearing a jacket in cinema is a MUST for me)
recall back: I forgot to bring jacket to midvalley for a movie, and i bought a jacket straight away just to avoid coldness...(waste money *slap slap*)

In contrast, i love singlet and spaghetti string top and also short skirt or pant!
that's y need to keep fit..=.=
I guess malaysia's weather is xtremely hot now right?
i miss the weather...( guess u r scolding me stupid or idiot)
at least i can wear my favourite clothes..
no matter how hot or cold it is, i need to struggle for my exam and thesis..ga yao ah!!!!
I have a illness recently ---- i am afraid of biting food, especially hard ones..i am afraid of biting my own mouth and the sound is so frightening, bad experience that give a excuse to stop eating for few days ( keep fit)
no choco no ice cream no keropok no meat for these few days..Just FEW days..ngek ngek...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...