Wednesday, June 22, 2011

bad luck girl~~

I AM A BAD LUCK GIRL!! definitely!

someone told me to think positive, then my luck will get better.
to someone: you are wrong...! =(

share a funny plus bad luck stuff with you all
I played millionaire game in brother tee's iphone4! I help him to promote his iphone, he is so proud with IT..hmm should be HER! not it..
Me, nancy and tee played together..
FIRST ROUND: i only stepped on 1 land and bought it. I stepped the tax paying and so called LUCKY DRAW and got into JAIL!!! haiz
They kept buying new lands that make me jealous so much..nvm, think positive, trust my luck..let's continue then
At last I bought only 2 lands, nancy trade another to me in total i had around 5 i think...ALOT right???  =.=
That's still small matter.. In this game i got into JAIL for 5times in total, they only got in once..can you see the difference?
In between, nancy almost bankrap, but at the end, i am the first to bankrap from 22M to infinity negative!!!
It's an unbelievable ending..nancy had no land at from the middle of the game till the end..but i am the first to lose..
Well, i was nt angry at all, my luck is just that miserable.. Knew it since long time ago..
So i don't buy TOTO, i don't tembak in the exam, i don't bet....i will be the LOSER~~~=(

There are few of my friends signed up for the ALICE internet plan. I am the 1 got the wrong plan which causes me pay more. I am the 1 get fined by ALICE cos i didn't return the old modem..but i DID!! complain and complain, no use..70 EURO, sikit only right???!!

Today quiz, i answered 5 question only, 5 is the minimum requirement to pass the exam. I actually did 6, but i was not sure whether it's correct or wrong, so i rubbed it..and finally i passed...i don't trust my luck, so i rubbed it..This incident again warns me to be hardworking a bit instead of guessing answer in the exam..i never get it correct!ok...fine!
.
.
.
.
.
..
...
...
too many incidents!
please send me some luck GOD!!


you like rose?

hapy go lucky...=)

2 comments:

  1. ayurvedic home remedies for fatty liver ayurvedic home remedies for fatty liver ayurvedic home remedies for fatty liver

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: what vitamins should i take for fatty liver

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...