Saturday, June 4, 2011

04062011

I am so lazy to think of the title of the blog post..hihi!
Yesterday i spent my whole day in the lab, struggled hard for the thesis.
It was so tension! a very bad stressed day of the week.
I never take a fresh and relaxing breath for 8months already, what to do?
not a happy post again, sorry..

At last, i went back to supermarket to buy a box of ice cream.
Eating sweet ice cream or choco can make me happy, but not in germany!
I am still not satisfied with the sweetness, I need something stronger-----alcohol!
Well, i didn't purposely buy alcohol to drink, but it's birthday gift from Liklen to my hubby.
5,2Percent of alcohol, mean nothing for u right? haha
I easily get red red face with alcohol. just a little is enough to make it like a red paprika!hoho...
Then i shout and sing..
and sleep~~~

A conclusion is: Alcohol keep me fresh and clear-headed.( as i can still see the lyric and sing nicely =.=) So don't take in anymore especially when i am tension! No use...haiz

before
after (** my face is not oily, but it's oily due to lotion =P)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...