Tuesday, June 14, 2011

my lovely hair

should i cut my hair?
I love my hair so much..
I sayang my hair almost 24hours as long as i am awake..
I think all of my friends know it..
touch my hair nonstop in the class..but not when i am eating lah XD
i like my straight hair without straightening..
But there was an incident!
I love to do some gila hairstyle like dye my hair into blue..this damages my hair a lot..




Incident:
i make a AUNTY curl..and it was in black! super aunty
then i have to make it straight by straightening again cos cant tahan already..it's too messy!!
Then i dye it choco again...all these happened in just 3months.
can you imagine?



My hair now is totally broken! wow...
I can't handle it anymore...
frizzy hair, dry and damaged...
no shampoo and conditioner can cure..
haiz...
what to do? addicted in cutting down those breaking hair-end everyday...like a "自闭"person (by teejinkeat, cheap keat)
haiz...should i cut it short? or continue slowly treat it? cut the hair-end with patient and talk with it?

2 comments:

  1. my advice :
    cut the hair-end with patient and talk with it
    haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..i do it everyday...dn wanna cut short hair leh

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...