Thursday, June 30, 2011

hard time

it's exam period, to be accurate, it's study period!
I choose to give up my dream, i choose to change thesis title, i choose to stay here for few more months.
what i need to do is pass all the exams, concentrate doing my new thesis(full time) to learn new things, and save money to stay for these few more months.
mum, i know u miss me, ask me to go back as fast as possible. But i can't do it, i am your stubborn daughter. I must pass with better result. I choose to stay.
It's hard time for me now.
I didn't burn midnight oil to study, but i burn it for thinking..
thinking of next step thinking of family and so on...
I can't study at night.. bad habit!
SUKI, it's final sem, just finish all the exams and you are free...!
say gayao!!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...