Sunday, August 14, 2011

130811

WHY?
always ask why to myself
why got this kind of ppl?
why want to hurt me?

I reli hate those selfish ppl
today evening i reli broke down.
cried as loud as i can

why always let me met this kind of ppl
selfish
and show others the worst way to go
keep telling how good to take this way
on the other hand
he takes the another "so called bad" road

I am regret for helping them
i hate it
I wont help anymore
i didnt take advantage of u
and u too..
dn take advantage over me

I hate ppl bully my family
but wad i can do is
faster finish and go back

i need support
everytime not hapi
i can only tell sister and bf

wad did i do wrong?
i dont talk during exam cos i just dn wanna share any knowledge with that Sxxx ppl
i wanna b selfish towards them
I hate him when he saying he is going to fail
and at the end he is safe
why?

why why why?
can you just die???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...