Saturday, August 13, 2011

You are killing me

August exams really killed me~

6subjects in total, 2 did in July, 4 in August.
2 of them are totally taught and exam in german language! They really killed me
Read again and again..
With some rest in between.
Slept with stress and yet awake for the whole night..

Finally, it ends!
I think i am not worried about those exams, bcos i am more afraid of starting my NEW thesis AGAIN.
My brain is full of time table for next week.
Which lecturer to find?
What kind of title to get? software, hardware or combination?
Which department?
many many question-mark.

THESIS kills me softly from beginning till now.
Hard time comes.
I wanna go back to protect my mum.
I hate ppl bully her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...