Thursday, August 11, 2011

Perfect~

Practice makes perfect!
Practice makes our bodies weak!
Weak makes us suffer!
Is being perfect good?

I am a person who want everything to b perfect =)
But i always remind myself, don't push myself too hard.
It's not good.

I always force myself to get the best result in exams
every exam!!
If you ask me what do you expect in this exam?
I always want the best.

If i did wrong, u ask me again what do i expect? I will cheat you!
I will tell you not so good, didn't put much hope!
But in deep of my heart, i am hoping to get the best!
The best is 100 of cos, no doubt!

I guess many of you think i am still childish and crazy.
100 only happens in childhood, secondary school.
But for me, I always believe this could happen!
Ya, i am stubborn!
I AM!

I want my life to be perfectly GOOD!
But i realised, i missed a lot of thing when i was pursuing for best result.
I didn't have any talent, singing or dancing, sorry, I can't!
No hobby~
Shopping can be considered as hobby?
At last, i find out my life isn't perfect. In fact, i should try out many new things.
Is it too late for me to realise?
Doubt!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...