Monday, August 15, 2011

random

waiting for my hubby to wake up and we gonna work together, lunch together..

Yest, my housemate stick a notice on the kitchen's door
she didn't want to clean the kitchen and throw the rubbish this time, cos those garbage are not accumulated by her.
Those rubbish are not produced by me as well.
So i planned to talk with her.
From the things she told me, i felt heartpain for her..
MY god, she bears with the DIRTY housemate for 2years.
I just moved to here for around 5months, i am not going to bear with her anymore. I already plan to discuss with her. How could she bear in this way?
Clean the kitchen always, help her to throw those very smelly and "wak dak" rubbish!

The main problem is everytime we discuss bout the cleaning problem, dat dirty bitch acts like she is the cleanest, dry and tidy girl!
Everytime i pass by her room, and accidentally look into her room, i feel like living in hell!
Her room is messy till MAX
A fakey girl!
They did a time table for cleaning before, but she did nothing she didn't follow the rules.

A good news:
She and the pity housemate going to move end of the september. Yippy!
I will have 2 new housemates
And I must do a proper working time table for kitchen, garbage and bathroom!
=)

I gonna find Professor to discuss my thesis.
And return my old key to the old department
3rd time changing my thesis topic. GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...