Wednesday, August 31, 2011

plan my meal

plan my meal everyday.but I never follow the plan..=.=
Yesterday night ate cheese baked rice with hubby, end up sleeping with a big tummy
Start to think for a light lunch for today

1. breakfast as usual of cos..
2. 1 big hotdog (steam it with rice only, no fried no bbq)
3. lemon juice to keep away from the fat...
4. green bean soup for tea time
5. No dinner

now i have gone through my breakfast at 830am.
and my green bean is overcooked and "long" jor...
smelly in the kitchen (please, don't complaint me *kitty eyes*)

I was playing sim social in my room..totally forgotten my green beans were in the pot!
Until~~
"hubby, y gt bbq smell 1? who is in the kitchen, and didn't tak k of her food..ish ish ish"
"yaloh hor..mayb neighbour gua"
......
after 1minute,
"beibei, u were cooking green bean jus now right?!!"
OMG...
yaya..i was!

spoil my mean planned.
fine!
cincai eat lah then...=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...