Monday, November 1, 2010

hey,babe...

Hey, babe...listen to me! guai!
why everyone likes to say their partners very guai, very ting hua....listen to them all the time?
Me too...hehe =P
but it is a truth for my case...buek!
my hubby listen to me because he knows i am emo girl...
he loves me....

Currently so ugly with pimples...no new picture..hehe

That day, my friend asked me...u and xianglea, who listen to who?
Then surely i answered" him him him..he listen to me!!"
then he very bosong...asked my hubby..."who listen to who?"
hubby answered " surely i listen to her lah"
lalala...
don't try to judge my answer! herk!

but sometimes, i heard my friends said their partners listening to them...but their partners told me the another way oh....hmm.... a bit weird
But, i think this is not a problem for real love....
I am just writing for fun... to show off a bit about my hubby only...hehe
We had some problems last few months...
but now.... he is changing..
don't worry about 2 of us....

Stay happy my friends!
Stay sweet with your lover....muoaksssssss




4 comments:

  1. gd gd + u keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah kian>haha...v all wont listen to u punya...wakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nyf : betul tu... haha.. we wont listen to u haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't want u all to listen pun....zzz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...