Tuesday, February 8, 2011

exam!!

Just finish 2 exams in 1 day.
remember when i 1st enter UKM, every exam my mummy sure send good luck message to me.
But now i think they didn't know when is my exam already..
I didn't tell too..
Remember when i was in UKM, I surely bought something new during the exam period.
New shirt for exam every day.
New pens.
New jacket.
To give me NEW luck.
I always believe my luck is bad..and this is true.
Many friends like to say " wah u rajin oh study so many times study so much"
YAH, i DID! because i am a bad luck girl.
I must study more than u do.
Or i should say i am a stupid girl, i must work hard?
Or i am too honest to tell i have studied so much?
I believe some of you did the same as me.

My non technical subject never get A!
remember TITAS for 1st semester, i got the past year. but still, i got B+.
then hubungan etnik, I followed past year, still didn't get A!
What happened?
LUCK LUCK LUCK!!
now it's economics and how to protect your innovation..waiting for the result again...

I didn't buy anything new for these exams.haha...
I don't wanna trust luck!!i hate it!!
But i still studied a lot...=.=|||

I hate exam period!!
it's like my monthly period..with increasing count of pimples!
with decreasing sleeping hours.
not because study until midnight, but can't fall asleep!
I slept at 1012pm,but i can hear my alarm clock turned on at 12AM!! shit...
2 hours is not enough for me to fall asleep?!
too stress??
I have no idea...




Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...