Thursday, February 3, 2011

happy CNY - ang pao jie

hehe...good news!!
my mummy said give me DOUBLE Angpao next year!!
after i calculate, double doesn't mean more hor..it's just add up this year angpao only...haha =P
So mummy, I want TRIPLE!!

I am far away from my sweet home, by the way, i received something just so lovely from Suzane! my best friend in matric..
I am glad to know her. I like to share happiness and sadness with her, because she is just so Positive girl~~ who can make u smile..
Love you~~
I only simply say want angpao, You really give me a envelope..
Thanks a lot!! lovely present...
And it's full of BLUE and RED


our old crazy photo


She wrote Chinese to me...Really full of heart!!!! muoak
Next it's my hubby..he gave me 2 angpao...
1 is full of LOVE heart made with money paper!! (how much can't tell =P)
another is a concealer from PLAYBOY.. 
I have nothing to give u, just a simple card i choose for a whole morning..hehe
It's actually for valentine, but i saw "disappointed" from your face expression, so i gave to you now...hope u like it...hehe =P



                





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...