Saturday, February 26, 2011

NO new photo

Yea, no new photo recently, because I am lazy to take!
Actually it's because there are many pimples. May be you don't believe me, but those pimples make me moody and don't feel like going out.
I am a ugly girl. I hate pimples!
I don't like myself. but i am learning to love myself as stated at my title of blog- I love suki
I don't want to come to this world.
Those realistic facts make me sick and hate myself more.

Yeah, may be a lot of you thought i am just over care my pimples. BUT nope!!
 I care because i know the feeling of being so ugly.
When i was in secondary school, i was with a curly hair, dark skin and fat!
I had a curly hair because i tied up my hair 24hours, while sleeping too.
I never know to pamper myself.
I walked to my friend's house everyday in the afternoon. with no umbrella. I was not afraid of SUN!
but now..i am regret!
I washed my face 3 to 4 times per day using scrub because i hate the oily feel and i like the fresh feeling.
It's kinda weird!
If i haven't learn to take care of myself, I think I am now really fat, dark and curly hair girl.
I didn't mean i am pretty now, but i remembered all those memories. BAD and SAD!
No chance to cure..
I never know to like myself because i always think i am the useless girl.
Now, i am afraid of sun. Seeing all my dark spot on face and skin, damn sad and regret!
If i am given a chance to have a daughter, i will try my best to protect her like an angel!

I can't blame my mother because she never take care of her skin as well.
My tomboy style last time really left a lot of signs on me.

So wait for my updates on photo when i get well...

no edit...old me

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...